The Biobased Chemistry & Technology Group is involved in teaching over ten different courses. In addition, it is possible to perform an MSc and BSc thesis at our group.
- BCT-20306 - Modelling Dynamic Systems
- BCT-21306 - Control Engineering
- BCT-22306 - Sensor Technology
- BCT-22803 - Physical Transport Phenomena
- BCT-23306 - Biorefinery
- BCT-30806 - Physical Modelling
- BCT-31306 - Systems and Control Theory
- BCT-31806 - Parameter Estimation and Model Structure Identification
- BCT-32306 - Advanced Biorefinery
- BCT-50306 - Renewable Resources and the (Bio)Chemical Production of Industrial Chemicals
- BCT-32806 - Sustainability Analysis
- BCT-51306 - Biobased Economy
BCT courses as listed in the Study Handbook that provides full information on each course.