Publications, methods and other documentation relevant for the EURL.
- EURL GP methods
- Peer reviewed papers
- Academic Papers
- Guidance documents
- EURL protocols
- Other documents
- Other EURL websites
EURL GP Methods
To receive information about the methods please send an email to email@example.com
(raw) Milk and (bovine and pig) liver - determination and confirmation of corticosteroids - LC-MS/MS
Bovine and porcine urine and avian serum - the quantification and confirmation of thyreostatics - LC-MS/MS
Bovine and porcine urine, meat, fish and liver- the analysis of a large number of hormones - GC-MS/MS
Bovine hair - quantification and confirmation of zeranols - LC-MS/MS
Bovine hair - the confirmation of stanozolol - LC-MS/MS
- Bovine raw milk and egg - the quantification of resorcylic acid lactones - LC-MS/MS
- Bovine urine – detection, determination and confirmation of corticosteroids – LC-MS/MS
- Bovine urine - the confirmation of exogenous hormones - GC-C-IRMS
- Bovine urine, muscle and fish - the quantification of resorcyclic acid lactones - LC-MS/MS
- Feed - quantification and confirmation of thyreostatics - LC MS/MS
- Kidney - the quantification and confirmation of tranquilizers - LC-MS/MS
- Kidney fat – determination and confirmation of gestagens – LC-MS/MS
- Muscle, poultry liver, water and fish - the screening, quantification and confirmation of a selection of growth promotors - LC-MS/MS
- Urine - quantification and confirmation of boldenone, boldenone metabolites and conjugates - LC-MS/MS
- Urine - targeted metabolic profiling of natural hormones - LC-MS/MS
- Urine - the analysis of free and conjugated boldenone - GC-MS
- Urine and serum - the quantification and confirmation of natural hormones - GC-MS/MS
- Veal calves urine - the screening, quantification and confirmation of a selection of growth promoters - LC-MS/MS
Peer reviewed papers
Discrimination between the exogenous and endogenous origin of thiouracil in farm animals, the final chapter?Food Additives & Contaminants. Pt. A, Chemistry, Analysis, Control, Exposure & Risk Assessment 38 (2021)12. - ISSN 1944-0049 - p. 2077 - 2090.
Detection of methionine- and alanine-recombinant bovine somatotropins and their induced antibodies in serum and milk of cows suggests blood-milk barrier specificity for these compoundsJournal of Dairy Science 104 (2021)4. - ISSN 0022-0302 - p. 5069 - 5078.
Hand-Held Diode Laser for On-Site Analysis Using Transportable Mass SpectrometryAnalytical Chemistry 93 (2021)23. - ISSN 0003-2700 - p. 8122 - 8127.
Potential of recent ambient ionization techniques for future food contaminant analysis using (trans)portable mass spectrometryFood Analytical Methods 13 (2020)3. - ISSN 1936-9751 - p. 706 - 717.
Ion Mobility–Mass Spectrometry for Food Analysis: An UpdateJournal of chromatography 32 (2019). - ISSN 0378-4355 - p. 6 - 13.
Development and validation of a semi-quantitative ultra-high performance liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry method for screening of selective androgen receptor modulators in urineJournal of Chromatography. A, Including electrophoresis and other separation methods 1600 (2019). - ISSN 0021-9673 - p. 183 - 196.
A Fast Quantitative Multi-analyte Method for Growth Promoters in Bovine Meat Using Bead-Disruption, 96-well SPE Clean-up and Narrow-Bore UHPLC-MS/MS AnalysisFood Analytical Methods 11 (2018)8. - ISSN 1936-9751 - p. 2206 - 2217.
Multiclass screening in urine by comprehensive two-dimensional liquid chromatography time of flight mass spectrometry for residues of sulphonamides, beta-agonists and steroidsFood Additives & Contaminants. Pt. A, Chemistry, Analysis, Control, Exposure & Risk Assessment 35 (2018)9. - ISSN 1944-0049 - p. 1703 - 1715.
Enhancing detectability of anabolic-steroid residues in bovine urine by actively modulated online comprehensive two-dimensional liquid chromatography - high-resolution mass spectrometryAnalytica Chimica Acta 1013 (2018). - ISSN 0003-2670 - p. 87 - 97.
High resolution full scan liquid chromatography mass spectrometry comprehensive screening in sports antidoping urine analysisJournal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis 151 (2018). - ISSN 0731-7085 - p. 10 - 24.
Academic papersBack to top
We selected relevant literature in an EndnNotes Library. To use this:
1. Download the compressed EndNotes Library file (on this page, above this text)
2. Place the file Library_EURL.enlx in a folder on your computer
3. Open the library (double click)
4. EndNotes will start to extract the information from the compressed Library and create a new subfolder in your folder (Library_EURL.data)
5. EndNotes also creates a .enl file that enables it to show you the collected literature items (Library_EURL.enl)
6. We used EndNotes 9