At Wageningen University & Research, you work on improving the quality of life. That is our mission and that is what we stand for. We are constantly looking for talented colleagues who want to contribute with their expertise.
Come work at WUR! We are looking for:
- Onderzoeker Bodem en Bedrijfssystemen (apply before 27 jan.)
- PhD - The disease suppressive and biodiversity boosting potential of cover crops (apply before 24 Jan.)
- Nematologist (apply before 31 Jan)
- PhD - Susceptibility genes in tomato (apply before 29 Jan)
- PhD - Insect communities in mixed cropping systems (apply before 20 Jan)
- Procesengineer biobased economy (apply before 20 Jan)
We are always looking for talented new interns. Are you looking for an internship, please check this list and respond to the projectleader.