We are looking for people to help us with the following:
- Build the BC toolbox by collecting ideas and examples of BC in practice;
- Support teachers, program directors/committees to start working on or further develop BC;
- Spread the WUR-d on BC;
- Develop our (conceptual) understanding of what BC is and how it works;
- Connect BC to other WUR developments (e.g. BSc Skills learning trajectories, Society-Based Education, Challenge-based education);
- Conduct research on the effects measurement of BC education;
- Develop follow up initiatives and project, dissemination activities and so forth.
If you see any possibility to do something mentioned above, or have other ideas and would like to explore how you can be a BC ambassador with us, we’d love to hear from you!