The MSc Tourism, Society and Environment programme consists of course work, an internship and thesis research. Among the several compulsory courses (CS) and several courses with some choices (RO = restricted optional), there are credits available for free choice in certain profiles. This means that you can adjust the profile to your personal wishes, background and interests, and either choose a further specialisation, or a broadening of your programme.
Below you will find an overview of the courses. If you are looking for more information, click on the links or read the Study Handbook.
- Concepts & Approaches to Tourism, Society and Environment (GEO-30306, 6 credits)
- Tourism & Sustainable Development (GEO-31806, 6 credits)
- Research Methodologies for Tourism, Society and Environment (GEO-30806, 6 credits)
Academic Master Cluster
- YMC-60809 - Academic Consultancy Training (9 ECTS) + YMC-60300 Modular Skills Training
- ESA-60312 - European Workshop Environmental Sciences and Management
- YWU-60312 - Research Master Cluster: Proposal Writing