Hora Finita is the PhD registration and monitoring system used at Wageningen University. On this page you can find information on how to use the system and how to get support.
Hora Finita workinstructions for:
- PhD candidate
- (Co)supervisor & daily supervisor
- Chairgroup secretaries
- Secretary of promotor
- Graduate Schools
Can be found at the Hora Finita Screensteps page
These provide explanations for the users of Hora Finita about changes in the software (e.g. bug fixing, functionalities) following a release.
The release notes can be find here:
- 2022-05-12 Release notes Hora Finita Keyusers EN
- 2022-05-12 Release notes Hora Finita Keyusers NL
- 2022-06-24 Release notes Hora Finita Keyusers EN
- 2022-06-24 Release notes Hora Finita Keyusers NL
If the work instructions did not provide an answer:
1. Ask someone within your chair group.
2. Ask the question to a key user within your own Sciences Group or graduate school (see overview below).
In this way, we ensure that the key users can be trained and that we can prioritize the questions.
Key users Hora Finita
Inka van Bentum - PE&RC
You can contact the servicedesk via firstname.lastname@example.org Please use this format:
- subject: YOUR ROLE (e.g. PhD Candidate/Supervisor), chapter of the Work Instruction
- message containing (if applicable): Name PhD candidate Date of Birth PhD Candidate WUR account PhD Candidate Start date or promotion date Explanation of the problem, if possible with screen shots.