BSc & MSc Projects
Laboratory of Biophysics can offer students a range of BSc and MSc projects, which can be read by clicking on one of the links below.
Each project is suitable for BSc and MSc: the subject will depend on the study level.
Dr. Johannes Hohlbein
- Single-molecule bacteriology (CRISPR-Cas) (download)
- (Open) hardware and software for super-resolution microscopy (download)
- Super-resolution food microscopy (download)
Dr. Emilie Wientjes
- Improving the light harvesting capacity by mutational analysis of LHCII (download)
- Improving biomass production by investigating the role of PSBS on NPQ (download)
- Elucidating the thylakoid organisation (download)
- Photosystem I - the most efficient nanomachine in nature (download)
- In-vivo localization of Photosystem I by fluorescent tagging using molecular genetics (download)
Dr. Camilla Terenzi
- Microsensors for microflow MRI at high/ultra-high fields. (download)
- NMR/MRI of gastric milk protein digestion. (download)
- Rheo- and flow-MRI of soft dispersions. (download)
Dr. Sonja Schmid
Several master thesis projects are available at the NanoDynamicsLab.
Check the descriptions here and get in touch by email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in joining our team.
- Nano-cavities for new & improved single-molecule FRET
- Direct observation of the photocurrent of PhotoSystem I
- Super-resolution imaging of bacterial microcompartments
- Chaperone chimeras à la Frankenstein studied by smFRET
- Exploring the NEOtrap with CRISPR/Cas9
- Monitoring the auxin hormone pathway using Nanopores