Courses of the Laboratory of Cell and Developmental Biology
The Laboratory of Cell and Developmental Biology is involved in teaching several courses on cell biology; plant morphology, evolution and development; and technologies including light microscopy and tissue culture. You can do an internship or thesis in our laboratory.
Below you can find an overview of the courses in which the laboratory of Cell Biology is involved.
Thesis projects for BSc and MSc students
The Cell Biology departments offers a broad range of graduation projects for BSc and MSc students which are embedded in ongoing state-of-the-art research lines. To find a suitable thesis subject please go to our research pages or the tips data base. If you see a topic that draws your interest, you can contact the group leader of the project directly to discuss options.
For general questions you can contact our coordinator or send a e-mail to email@example.com. Please indicate in your message whether you are looking for a MSc or BSc thesis, your study program, period that you would like to start, and the desired amount of credits.
|MSc Thesis Cell Biology (CLB80424)||dr.ir. MJ Ketelaar|
|MSc Research Practice Cell Biology (CLB79324) dr.ir. MJ Ketelaar||dr.ir. MJ Ketelaar|
|MSc Internship Cell Biology (CLB70424)||dr.ir. MJ Ketelaar|
|Current Topics in Cell Biology, Capita Selecta (CLB50301-6)||dr.ir. MJ Ketelaar|
Courses Cell Biology
- Advanced Cellular Imaging Techniques (CLB30306)
- Biology of Plants (PPH10306)
- Cell Biology (CBI10306)
- Developmental Biology of Plants and Animals (EZO22306)
- Introduction to Cell Biology (CBI10806)
- Invertebrates, Algae & Fungi (EZO20306)
- Marine Life (EZO51306)
- Plant Cell and Tissue Culture (PPH30306)
- Plant Plasticity and Adaptation (PPH30806)
- Reproduction of Plants (CLB10803)
- Regulation of Plant Development (MOB30806)
- Seagriculture (CSA21306)
- Structure and Function of Plants (PPH10806)