EURL growth promoters
We are the European Union Reference Laboratory (EURL) for the analysis of products from food-producing animals for the presence of hormonal growth promoting compounds, sedatives and mycotoxins.
Wageningen Food Safety Research also hosts the EURL mycotoxins and plant toxins.
Agenda and News
- We are pleased to announce that the EURL-WFSR Reflectionpaper 2.0 on the presence of naturally formed compounds is published. The paper gives an update since 2014 on the state of the art research, analysis and strategies for detection of these compounds. The paper is available only to EURL registered users. You will find the download under <Services> 'Presentations and Reports'. See below for the link to the restricted access.
- The EuroResidue IX conference took place 23th-25th May 2022. The posters are now online available and categorized for your convenience. Click to visit the website www.euroresidue.eu
- SARAF Webinar on EU food legislation The School for Advanced Residue Analysis in Food (SARAF) organised a webinar dealing with recent changes in EU food legislation, especially with regard to CIR 2021/808 and changes compared to CD 2002/657. A representative of DG SANTE and the heads of the three EURLs active in the field of veterinary drug residue analysis presented an overview on current activities of the European Commission dealing with the implementation of Reg. (EU) 2017/625, the guidance on the validation of confirmation methods using the conventional and the alternative approach and the state of play for the guidance document on screening method validation. The presentations are available in the section “FAQ” and also from the SARAF website. Click to visit the FAQ site.
- We are pleased to announce that version 1.1 of the EURL Guidance Document on Standard Addition has been published today and is now available from the EURL website: The document provides considerations on possible applications of standard addition in the field of veterinary drug residue analysis and gives suggestions for the required experiments, as well as possible specific quality control measures. Click to visit the EURL website (EURL PORTAL - GUIDANCE DOCUMENTS) https://eurl-residues.eu/eurl-portal/portal-guidance-documents/ You can also download the files in our Library; See Guidance documents.
For ordering from the webshop, information about SOPs and participating in proficiency tests the access is restricted. Please register if you need access or login if you have access already.
- About WFSR
- About EURL growth promoters
- Webshop reference materials
- Proficiency test registration
- Proficiency test reports (restricted access)
- Workshops and training
- Analytical services
- Residue Analyses for dummies
- EURL folder
- NRL Contact list
- List of suppliers of Analytical Standards & Proficiency Tests
Our contact person is Saskia Sterk.