Residence permit current students

At the start of your study Wageningen University & Reseach has applied for your entry visa and/or residence permit.

You have received a residence permit for the entire duration of your study, plus three months.

If you need to extend your study, please contact us to inquire about the residence permit extension.

In case you do not have sufficient study progress, the Immigration Office (IND) will be notified and your residence permit may be cancelled.