Why this programme?
- Interdisciplinary programme which integrates data science knowledge and skills with a sound understanding of nutrition, consumer behaviour and lifestyles, and their effects on human health.
- Learn to translate raw data from diverse sources into intelligible and actionable knowledge, using smart data processing and analytical methods.
- Explicit attention for interdisciplinary skills needed to perform a bridging role between various stakeholders.
- Personal leadership: students need to design and plan their individual learning pathway during their studies and will learn how to give direction to their personal and professional development.
Study programme of MSc Data Science for Food and Health
The Master's programme in Data Science for Food and Health will train ‘bridge builders’ who specialise in applying statistical and analytical instruments to Wageningen domains such as Human Health and Nutrition, Consumption and Healthy Lifestyles, and Marketing and Consumer Behaviour.
On the Programme of Data Science for Food and Health page you can find the general outline of the programme and more detailed information about courses, internship and thesis.
The Data Science for Food and Health programme contains four learning trajectories. Here you can read more about these trajectories.
- Unfortunately, your cookie settings do not allow videos to be displayed. - check your settings
Application and admission
Interested in taking part in the programme of Data Science for Food and Health? Find out more about the specific Admission requirements and the application procedures.
What are your possibilities after graduating? Read more about Career perspectives and opportunities after finishing the programme.
This programme received a positive assessment-advice from the NVAO and will be registered in CROHO by mid 2022. The programme will start in August/September 2022. You can enroll for this programme.