Information session on March 19 about the European bilateral exchange programme, meant for third year students from the BSc programmes 'Bedrijfs-en Consumentenwetenschappen' and 'Economie en Beleid' of Wageningen University and BSc/MSc students from the European partner university.
- European Exchange program Management, Consumer Studies and Economics
- Comparative study of food economies of NL & HU incl. 1 week excursion to HU Who can attend?
- BBCers, BEBers & MMEers (if other program: please contact the commissie) Benefits?
- Unique course with pronounced personal experience & social components
- Combination of theory & practice
- Make friends in HU & discover the country from a non-touristic perspective
- Find a great place for your Erasmus exchange or a unique internship
- Lots of fun and excellent Hungarian food & drinks
- 3 credit points