Why this programme?
- You will be broadly educated and you will learn to integrate the knowledge of different disciplines. This will enable you to work with many different stakeholders in the future.
- The challenges in the marine domain are major and you will be able to make an important contribution to the development of innovative, sustainable solutions.
- The programme has an international orientation and is open to students from all countries. During your studies, you will learn to work with different nationalities.
- You can choose from many different follow-up master's programmes.
Study programme of BSc Marine Sciences
The programme overview shows which subjects can be taken in each year of the bachelor's Marine Sciences.
- Unfortunately, your cookie settings do not allow videos to be displayed. - check your settings
Admission and application
Visit the Admission and application page to check the programme prerequisites and enrol in our programme.
Do you want to know how students experience the programme and what they think of studying in Wageningen? Keep an eye on this page and read more about inspiring stories from our students soon.
Read about the career paths open to those who go on to complete a master’s after their bachelor's programme, along with graduate testimonials.
Continue with a Master's
The bachelor's programme gives admission to a number of master’s programmes. In addition to the main programmes (to which graduates have direct admission), there are a number of other master’s options available. Read more about follow-on master’s programmes.