Circular and Biobased Production
Welcome! Ready to join the online learning community of Wageningen University & Research? Ranked the most sustainable university in the world, Wageningen draws from a solid base of expertise on sustainability in various knowledge domains. So if you are interested in online courses about circular fashion and biobased production and want to learn more about a circular economy and sustainability, you have come to the right place! We offer MOOCs and complete online programmes you can join.
What is a MOOC?
A MOOC is a Massive Open Online Course. It's a course, open to anyone and easily accessible from all over the world. If you want, you can obtain a certificate from Wageningen University & Research and edX® after completion, for a small fee. More than 800.000 learners already enrolled in a MOOC.
Why should you join an online course at Wageningen University & Research?
- For the 4th consecutive year, GreenMetric has ranked Wageningen University & Research the most sustainable university in the world
- More than 1 million learners followed a MOOC
- You study at your own pace, online from wherever you are in the world
- You will join an amazing online community that is addressing world’s biggest challenges.
- All MOOCs are taught by our own top professors and are based on the latest scientific evidence
Want to follow a MOOC?
You can access the MOOC from all over the world. You study in your own time, whenever you want. Discover which MOOC in the domain of Circular and Biobased Production is right for you: