Executive MBA in Food & Agribusiness
The Executive MBA in Food & Agribusiness (F&A) has been designed with high-achieving individuals in mind. It is intended to prepare them to become the leaders of the future in F&A. With this MBA; you will be equipped to contribute to a better world with an improved quality of life. By finishing the MBA, you will be prepared for the significant F&A challenges of the future.
This Executive MBA in Food & Agribusiness (F&A) is a partnership between TIAS Business School and Wageningen University & Research.
For who is the Executive MBA?
The Executive MBA in F&A is designed for professionals with high potential. Applicants must have at least five years of relevant work experience, at least 3 of which are in a leadership role. This program allows participants to improve their management skills and reinforce both professional competencies and personal skills. Generate impact in Food & Agribusiness.
Our current participants work in roles that require them to have an understanding of their organisation. They are also aware of the consequences of their decisions.
Why join the MBA in Food & Agribusiness?
- The unique combination of general management knowledge in the specific context of Food & Agribusiness
- The programme is designed to suit your needs when balancing work and study
- Personal development: Leadership development is a vital part of the curriculum
- Share your learning experience with fellow participants coming from very diverse backgrounds including the Food & Agribusiness industry
- Deep emphasis on enhancing your career prospects
- Upon successful completion you will receive the title Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- This programme has received international (AMBA) and institutional (AACSB) accreditation
MBA in Food & Agribusiness programme
The Executive MBA in the F&A programme offers up-to-date academic knowledge. It also includes best practices from successful business leaders.
The programme consists of three blocks. Each block closes with high-level integration modules on key issues and challenges specific to F&A. The final project of the MBA program is called the Capstone project.
In the final Capstone Project, participants apply their new skills, knowledge and insights to a project in their own organisation under the guidance of renowned scholars from Wageningen University & Research. This way, they make a meaningful difference for their organisation, often with a measurable impact on the bottom line.
Are you interested in more information regarding the programme? or approach Agnes Kiss, programme advisor Executive Education. She can help you with:
- General information
- CV assessment
- Sit-in class option
- Application information
Telephone: +31 (0)317 485139
MBA in F&A related articles
- Unfortunately, your cookie settings do not allow videos to be displayed. - check your settings