Food Process Engineering is the science how to prepare food products. On small scale in the kitchen, or on larger scale in industry: it is the quality of the product that is central. As a group, we concentrate on exploring how to prepare foods in such a way that they taste better, are healthier, and can be produced with minimal impact on our environment.
Our group offers Food and Biotechnology related courses on BSc and MSc level:
- Food Technology, see www.blt.wur.nl/UK/
- Biotechnology, see www.bbt.wur.nl/UK/
- Food Technology, see www.mft.wur.nl/UK/
- Biotechnology, see www.mbt.wur.nl/UK
- Food Technology, see study handbook
Visit the Study Handbook website for more detailed information.