To participate in an exchange programme for study and to apply for an Erasmus+ grant, you need to fulfil the following requirements:
- You are registered as a full-time student at Wageningen University (nationality is not of influence!).
If you are a BSc student:
- You have successfully passed 60 ECTS of your current study programme before applying for the exchange.
- We recommend that, before the start of your exchange period, you have successfully passed a minimum of 90 ECTS (in some cases 120 ECTS depending on the selected courses). This to help ensure a maximum academic learning experience during the exchange.
- If you are an MSc student, there are no requirements concerning the number of ECTS you have passed.
Additional requirement for exchange outside EU
- Grade point average (GPA) minimum 7.0.