The Wageningen Youth Institute is the school student project that challenges students to find a solution to one of the biggest challenges we face in the world: "How do we feed the world in 2050?". Do research, advise and win a trip to the Global Youth Institute in Des Moines, the United States.
With your research you can contribute to the greatest challenges of this century. And we give you a platform to give your advice about this to professors and experts. View the challenge, get started with your project and sign up!
- Write a paper which contributes to Sustainable Development Goal 2: Zero Hunger
- Visit the workshop day on February 12 and learn to write an advice based on your research
- Hand in your paper and advice before 15 March
- Present your advice to world leaders and scientists at 11 April
- Win a trip to the Global Youth Institute in the United States!