Wageningen University & Research Plant Breeding is involved in teaching several courses as shown below. Additionally you can do an internship or thesis at our department.
- PBR-21306 Biosystematics, Evolution and Agrobiodiversity
- PBR-21803 Plant Breeding: Basic Concepts and their Applications
- PBR-30306 Breeding for Quality and Resistance
- PBR-30806 Design of Plant Breeding Programmes
- PBR-90303 Organic Plant Breeding and Seed Production
- PHP-20806 Fundamentals of Plant Breeding, Plant Pathology and Entomology
- ENT-20806 Plant Quality and Integrated Pest Management
Visit the thesis website to have a look at the thesis subjects offered by the Laboratory of Plant Breeding. For information about Capia Selecta and MSc Internship's at Plant Breeding, visit the Study Handbook website.