The daily impact of droughts and flooding is felt by industry, businesses, farmers and civilians around the world. Extreme weather events, natural disasters, failure of climate change mitigation and adaptation, water crises, and large-scale involuntary migration are amongst the most likely and impactful current global risks. By delivering innovations and strategies, Wageningen researchers increase the economic, social and environmental values of water for our partners.
Cooperate with us on sustainable water management
Wageningen Environmental Research offers innovations, extensive knowledge and quantification as well as solutions for the purpose of increasing the value of water.
What do we offer? Key examples
- Mekong Delta Plan
- Delta Plan Bangladesh
- Himalayan Adaptation, Water and Resilience (HI-AWARE)
- Water-Food-Energy-Ecosystem Nexus in Small Island Developing States (SIDS)
- Water quality: of vital importance - 10 showcase projects
- Our projects in the TopSector water
- Spotlight: Nature restores itself in the Marker Wadden