Proficiency tests are independent assessments of the quality of analyses in a laboratory.
Suitability and quality
The main goal of participating in a proficiency test is to evaluate the suitability and quality of your laboratory equipment, methods and staff. Also to assure you are delivering the quality results demanded by your customers and accreditation status.
Why participate in RIKILT proficiency tests?
- Experienced, accredited, provider of proficiency tests
- RIKILT is the Dutch National Reference Institute for, among others, residues of veterinary drugs in products of animal origin
- RIKILT is European Union Reference Laboratory
- Comprehensive reports with for example method comparisons and feedback
- Samples often contain several compounds at relevant concentration levels
- Assistance in a follow up program to improve your method performance