You can arrange your re-enrolment in Studielink from May 1 to August 31. Before the start of each new academic year you need to enroll to be allowed to enjoy our education and make use of the facilities.

Always make sure your e-mail address in Studielink is up to date. Any correspondence about your enrolment will be sent to that e-mail address.

Submitting a request

You can submit a request for re-enrolment in Studielink from May 1 to August 31. This does not mean you have been enrolled!

Enter your payment details

Immediately after Wageningen University has calculated your provisional tuition fee you can enter your payment details (BScMSc and Online MSc) in Studielink.

A) Do you need to pay the statutory tuition fee (2530 euro or less)?

When confirming the digital authorisation you permit Wageningen University & Research to debit the tuition fee from your bank account. You will have fulfilled the payment obligation for the tuition fee even though no money has actually been exchanged.

If you decide to withdraw your (request for) enrolment before 1 September 2024 your digital authorisation will be cancelled.

B) do you need to pay institutional tuition fees (13800 euro or more)?

You cannot pay by digital authorisation. Please pay the tuition fees as indicated on your invoice before 1 July.

Note: If your scholarship provider pays your tuition fees you do not have to arrange anything for the payment.

When do I know I have been enrolled?

If you fullfilled the enrolment requirements before September 1, you will be enrolled. In Studielink your status will change to "Enrolled" en you will be able to download a statement of enrolment via Osiris Student.


Re-enrolment in both bachelor's and master's programmes is also permitted per January 1, February 1, March 1, May 1 and July 1 of an academic year. Please check the following webpage how to arrange your re-enrolment: Registration and deregistration during the academic year.

In very exceptional cases and with permission of the Student Dean and the Head of the Student Service Centre enrolment as a Bachelor or Master student at another time is possible. You need to make an appointment with the Student Dean to discuss this.