Limited study space in Forum Library
WUR students and staff are welcome again to study at Forum Library! However, space is limited because of social distancing requirements. The Library strictly follows corona safety measures. Unfortunately, we can’t welcome external visitors yet.
The opening hours of Forum Library are:
- Monday- Friday: 08.00 - 22.00
- Saturday - Sunday: 10.00 - 18.00
The Leeuwenborch Library is closed until further notice. The Special Collections reading room is open by appointment*. To make an appointment please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Forum Library and Special Collections are open for WUR students and staff only. External visitors may not enter the Library until further notice. This is in keeping with the WUR's corona policy.
To make studying in the Library as safe as possible, we have established a number of rules. Please keep the following in mind when visiting the Library:
- Studying at home remains the norm, so come to
study in the Library only if you have no alternative
- Face masks are are mandatory in all WUR buildings.
- Reserve your study spot at TimeEdit.
- Come alone
- A limited number of study places are available
- The group study rooms and the relax corner are closed
- Bring your own device; only a few computers are available
- Follow the instructions from the Library staff
- Follow the signing to exit the Library by the emergency stairwells
How to request & return Library material
You can order books with the ‘Get it!’ button in , the LiveChat on the website, or by e-mail (). You will receive an email when you can pick up the item.
You can return books in the book box in front of Forum Library during the Forum's opening hours. You may also return books by regular mail, please send them to WUR Library, P.O. Box 9100, 6700HA, Wageningen. Unfortunately, we can’t welcome external visitors yet. Please contact us if we need to renew your items.
Online support is available via the LiveChat on the website, e-mail (Servicedesk Facilities) and phone (0317-486666) from 8 am until 10 pm for those who work and study at home.
Hygiene: general guidelines
- Stay at home if you have a cold or flu-like symptoms
- Stay 1.5 metres (2 arm's length) from other people
- If you sneeze or cough, do so in your elbow
- Wash your hands regularly and use the hand sanitizer dispensers that are available in Forum and throughout the Library