Why this programme?
- The focus of the master’s is very diverse, for example, how does the shape of cities relate to energy and water consumption?
- A broad perspective on the water cycle for urban design.
- You have the opportunity to conclude your first year with the European Workshop: an extensive fieldwork assignment which is commissioned by a local authority and carried out in a selected country of the EU.
Study programme of the master's Urban Environmental Management
On the Programme of Urban Environmental Management page you can find the general outline of the programme and more detailed information about courses, theses and internships.
You can also read more about the Background of the programme and Compare Urban Environmental Management to other master's programmes.
Within the master's programme you can choose one of the following Thesis Tracks to meet your personal interests.
- Environmental Economics
- Environmental Policy
- Environmental Systems Analysis
- Geo-information Science
- Land Use Planning
- Business Management and Organisation
- Urban Systems Engineering
Application and admission
Interested in taking part in the programme of Urban Environmental Management? Find out more about the specific Admission requirements and the application procedures.
The best way to get to know a place is by getting to know the people. Students share their experiences with you about the master's programme and student life in Wageningen on the page Student experiences.