Heart-to-heart talk with an experienced coach about life.
For students of Wageningen University.
We live in challenging times. A global pandemic and a war going on, but also personal problems, can turn your life upside down. How to maintain good mental health, while being alone a lot? How to keep a functional study routine? Make friends as a new student in Wageningen? What to do about pondering or stress? And what about relating to what is happening in the world?
Talk about it. It helps!
In a Heart-to-Heart conversation, you can talk to an experienced student life coach about challenging situations in your life. Loneliness, relationships (love, friends, family), motivation, health, making choices, or questions about your future. Nothing is taboo.
With Heart-to-Heart, Student Training & Support offers short consultations. A conversation with a good listener may just take a load off your mind.
Ask for a Heart to Heart
To make an appointment, send an e-mail to one of the coaches and ask for a Heart-to-Heart.
- Talks can be in Dutch or English
- Not all coaches can meet face to face.
- After receiving your e-mail the coach will contact you for an appointment.
- Duration 45-60 minutes / max. 3 appointments
- The first 3 appointments are free of charge. However, if you are in need of extra appointments you can discuss this with the coach. Please note these sessions will be at your own expense.