Wageningen Institute for Environment and Climate Research
WIMEK aims at developing an integrated understanding of environmental change and its impact on people, society and nature.
WIMEK's Grand Challenges
TRED conference 2023: Co-creating space for collaborative research and learning to inspire, interact and integrate
- 12-14 June 2023
- Calls for sessions now open (deadline: 24 April 2023, 12:00)
What is happening at WIMEK?
- NAC 2023 Conference on Earth and Environmental Sciences, 23-24 March 2023, Utrecht
- WUR Career Week, 3-6 April 2023
- KNM-WIMEK Symposium "Nature Based Solutions het nieuwe panacee?", 14 April 2023, Renkum
- 2023 Conference "Crossing boundaries for a healthy and sustainable future"
19 April 2023, 13-17 hrs
- TRED conference 2023: Co-creating space for collaborative research and learning to inspire, interact and integrate, 12-14 June 2023, Wageningen
- NCGG9 Ninth International Symposium on Non-CO2 Greenhouse Gases: Identify game changers and verify impact, 21-23 June 2023, Amsterdam
- Nature-Based Future Challenge, November 2023 - June 2024 (registration will open in 2023)
On the diurnal and field-scale variability of atmospheric ammonia over Dutch grasslandsWageningen University. Promotor(en): J. Vila-Guerau de Arellano, co-promotor(en): M.C. van Zanten. - Wageningen : Wageningen University - ISBN 9789464475555 - p.
Adsorption of natural organic matter to metal (hydr)oxides : Multiple levels of heterogeneityWageningen University. Promotor(en): Rob Comans, co-promotor(en): L. Weng; T. Hiemstra. - Wageningen : Wageningen University - ISBN 9789464475548 - p.
Modelling and forecasting daily streamflow with reservoir operationin the upper Chao Phraya River basin, ThailandWageningen University. Promotor(en): A.H. Weerts; R. Uijlenhoet, co-promotor(en): C.C. Brauer. - Wageningen : Wageningen University - ISBN 9789464475500 - p.
Sedimentation, livestock and farmers’ willingness to maintain small-scale irrigations in EthiopiaWageningen University. Promotor(en): C. de Fraiture, co-promotor(en): A. Bolding; M. Ayana Gebui. - Wageningen : Wageningen University - ISBN 9789464475487 - p.