The Laboratory of Biophysics is involved in teaching several courses as shown below. Additionally you can do an internship or thesis at our department.
Visit the Study Handbook website for more detailed information.
- Physics MLS (BIP-10303)
- Introductory Physics (BIP-10306)
- Physics for Life Sciences (BIP-10803)
- Introduction to Quantum Mechanics (BIP-11805)
- Atomic Structure (BIP-23806)
- Advances in Magnetic Resonance (BIP-31806)
- Biophotonics and Photosynthesis (BIP-32306)
- Biophysical Imaging (BIP-32803)
- Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy (BIP-33303)
- Molecular Structure and Optical Spectroscopy (BIP-33806)
The Laboratory of Biophysics also contributes to the following courses:
- Product Quality Measurements & Analysis (HPP-31306)
- Thermodynamics (PCC-20306)
- PhD Course "MicroSpectroscopy"