Sustainable Land Use ensures a fair and balanced distribution of land, water, biodiversity and other environmental resources between the various competing claims, in other to secure human needs now and in the future.
Cooperate with us for sustainable land use
Wageningen Environmental Research integrates knowledge on soil, water, biodiversity and environmental management in order to address conflicting claims to natural resources, while maintaining social and economic security and preserving the environment. We develop this knowledge for partners in education, policy, private businesses and investment companies.
Download our fact sheets
- Land rehabilitation: A global approach for local solutions
- Sustainable pesticide management: Ensuring sustainable use of natural resources
- Soil fertility management: Tools to improve farm soil fertility management – anywhere
- Making your data come alive: Our high-quality data makes effective policies possible
- Integrated land use planning: Combining communities, wildlife and tourism
- Sustainable development of African growth corridors: Integrated solutions for positive trade-off between economic and environmental outcomes
- Working with the European Environment Agency (EEA) topic centres & service contracts