We are the international expertise and capacity building business unit of Wageningen University & Research. We collaborate with governments, private sector, NGOs and CSOs and with other knowledge institutes. Our aim is to strengthen capacities for sustainable development by knowledge co-creation, to have a lasting impact on the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
We can work with you on:
- Sector transformations
- Managing for impact
- Facilitating multi-stakeholder partnerships
- Strengthening strategic leadership
- Investing in capacities and leadership skills
Our work is characterised by:
- Knowledge co-creation
- Sensitivity to local contexts
- In-depth knowledge of agrofood sectors
- Strong capacity building skills
- The ability to connect partners in MSP's
- Unfortunately, your cookie settings do not allow videos to be displayed. - check your settings
Who do we work for?
Our main client is the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Next to that, we work with local, national and international governments and NGOs/CSOs worldwide, with private partners and with knowledge institutes in low and middle income countries.
Want to work with us?
Are you interested in working with us?
Read more about who we are and what we do on the page About Wageningen Centre for Development Innovation.