In Wageningen we encompass the entire chain of knowledge, from curiosity-driven fundamental research to science-based and up-scalable practical knowledge to create solutions that have impact. WUR’s excellent research teams sustain our high ranking in our domain. They work disciplinarily, interdisciplinarily and transdisciplinarily with companies, NGOs, governmental agencies, research partners and society.
We can attain our national and international ambitions exclusively through powerful partnerships. We seek this collaboration at various levels and with various types of partners: not only universities and research institutes but also government agencies and public bodies, businesses and NGOs.
In the overview below you can find more information about our research programmes. A selection of our research programmes are ordered by research groups within WUR, regional, national and international.
- Connected circularity (until 2022)
- The protein transition (until 2022)
- Digital twins (until 2022)
- Biodiversity-positive food systems (2022-2024)
- Transformative bioeconomies (2022-2024)
- Data-driven discovery in a changing climate (2022-2024)