Erasmus+ grants for internship & thesis
This page is about Erasmus+ grants for internship/thesis in Erasmus+ programme countries (EU countries + North Macedonia, Serbia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Turkey). For Erasmus+ grants for other countries click here.
Wageningen University offers Erasmus+ grants to WU students who are going to do a(n):
- Thesis abroad;
- Internship abroad during studies;
- Voluntary internship abroad during studies (from academic year 2023-2024 no longer possible)
- Internship abroad after graduation (from academic year 2023-2024 no longer possible)
- Internship abroad during their PhD;
The activities need to take place in one of the countries participating in the Erasmus+ programme.
NB 1: Students going to do internship or thesis in UK will receive the Erasmus+ grant for two months only due to budget reasons.
NB 2: The documents for an Erasmus+ grant application need to be sent BEFORE the start of your internship or thesis abroad!
- Options for studying abroad
- Tips for studying abroad
- Ideas for internship/thesis - examples where WUR students have gone
- What is Erasmus+?
- Grant amount
- Travel allowance
- Equity and inclusion within the Erasmus+ Programme
- Possible Top-Ups
Procedure Erasmus+ application
- Preparation period abroad
- Requirements for Erasmus+ grant for internship
- Apply for Erasmus+ grant
Extension period abroad
- Upon return