The Resource Ecology Group is involved in teaching several courses as shown below. Additionally you can do an internship or thesis at our department.
Visit the Study Handbook website for more detailed information on the courses provided by our Group, or select one of the courses from the course overview.
All research and education at the Resource Ecology Group is conducted in accordance with the Netherlands Code of Conduct for Scientific Practice.
- PhD candidates
- Doctorate conferral regulation
- Rules for go and no-go
- Checklist formal admission procedure of foreign PhD's (not employed by Wageningen University & Research)
- Study handbook and course schedules
- MyPortal (EduWeb)
- Student Service Centre (SSC)
- Colloquium attendance list (REG members only)
- Colloquium planning list (REG members only)
- Software for REG-students (login with your WUR-account)
Capita Selecta: Student Safari
Next information meeting
Tuesday 27 november 2018 12.30-13.15 in Forum C104.
If you're interested in wildlife, gaining field experience and learning about conservation in the process, it's possible to go on a student safari to southern Africa. These safaris are organized by Twana (see website of Twana, header "student safaris"). Contents and learning outcomes can be found in the document below. Detailed information will be provided during preparation meetings, which are announced through social media linked to your study association. When you meet all requirements you may register the student safari as a Capita Selecta (3 ects).
Students of the Resource Ecology Group are eligible for receiving the following two awards:
- The Alfred Russel Wallace Award in Resource Ecology - this award will be bestowed once per year for the best Master's thesis. Only master's students of the Resource Ecology Group are eligible, under the condition that they have handed in their thesis (final version).
- The Willem Barentsz Award in Resource Ecology - this award will be bestowed once per year for the best field work leading to a Master's thesis. Only master's students of the Resource Ecology Group are eligible, under the condition that they have handed in their thesis (final version).