Corona safety measures
Following the national and WUR corona guidelines, from 25 September 2021 onwards almost all measures in the Library are eased. There are both bookable and drop-in study spots available:
- You can find drop-in study spots on the 2nd and 3rd floor in the Forum Library. These places don’t need to be booked.
- The study places on the 4th floor are accessible only for students with a reservation. Students can book a place up to 24 hours in advance through TimeEdit.
Opening Hours Forum Library
The regular opening hours of Forum Library are:
- Monday- Friday: 08.00 - 22.00
- Saturday - Sunday: 10.00 - 18.00
Please take notice that after 19.00 and during the weekends you can only access the Forum building and the Library with a valid WURcard.
WUR students and staff can borrow books with their WUR card. They are automatically registered as borrowers.
Visiting scientists, alumni, and persons from outside WUR can also borrow books and other materials from WUR Library. In order to request items or borrow books external users need:
- to set up a WUR Library guest account. Please follow these instructions.
- to show a valid ID at the lending desk in Forum Library.
Registration and borrowing are free of charge.