You can create shortcuts to articles, books and journals in My Library. These shortcuts will be listed in My Favourites.
There are several options:
- Search for the article, book or journal title that you want to add
- Go to 'More info' on the right
- Click on the Get It! button in the WUR Library record of the item
- Choose 'Add this publication to My favourites'
- The resource is added to your list of shortcuts now, ordered alphabetically per document type (e.g. Article, Journal, Monograph)
- You can access the resource via this list in My Library now.
- via any other source that supports our SFX-service (i.e. Scopus, Google Scholar, etc.)
- Select a publication in, e.g. Scopus
- Go to 'Get it' and click on 'Add this publication to My favourites'
- The article will be added to your list of shortcuts.
About My Library
My Library is a collection of services that can be customized to reflect your own personal interests and research needs. The services are freely available for all users of WUR Library.
Additionally, for WUR staff and students, logging in with your WUR account will give you off-campus access to licensed resources, such as online books, journals and databases.