Technical and participative solutions towards circularity
Wageningen Environmental Research offers technical solutions and expertise on the logistics of reusing waste, governance modes, business models, redesigning law and legislations and participative approaches to support companies, governments and civil societies that want to work in a circular way. This includes innovative technologies on the re-use of mineral raw material as well as extracting raw materials from agricultural waste streams, kitchen and garden waste.
- Circular technologies and models
- Business models for circular economy
- Regional collaboration, clustering and participative approach
- Biobased solutions
- Circular resource management
Governance and legislation
At the same time, it is also important to tackle obstacles in governance and legislation and guiding transition processes. Proper use of environmental law may kickstart circularity and modern resource management demands.
- Governance of circular economy
- Redesigning law and legislation towards circularity