What we can do for you?
For our research, we have the Dairy Campus innovation centre at our disposal, and we collaborate a lot for applied research. Our experts are also available for more fundamental research on the individual animal. Our expertise includes:
- Nutrigenomics, metabolomics and microbiome analysis
- Animal nutrition in relation to environmental footprint (e.g. methane, nitrogen), biodiversity and resource efficiency
- Animal nutrition to support animal health, welfare and behaviour
- Feed value analysis and incorporation of by-products for a circular economy
- Studies into the effectiveness and safety of animal feed additives and new feedstuffs
Contact the head of our department, Roselinde Goselink, and formulate a suitable solution for your knowledge questions on animal nutrition and feeding systems together.